New router needed, or something else?

New router needed, or something else?

Postby roberthans on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:32 am

I tried a little experiment, which has been causing some intermittent issues. Two weeks ago, I wanted to check download speed difference between router, and modem. So, I connected the modem directly to my PC and ran speed test. Well, first thing the difference was about 30% (about a 15 Mbps, only getting 22 now.) better with just the modem.

But, I had problems. At first the PC would not recognize the modem, could not connect to internet. Kept on saying some protocols was missing. Anyway, finally got it to work. Then I tried to connect the router again. It took forever to get a connection back up (same issues, missing protocols), and every once in a while in the last two weeks, I lose connection after PC has been off overnight. I just unplugged router, wait a few seconds, and it connects.

Thnx!

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I have worked with multiple firms
You can check Animated Video Cost one of my work.
roberthans

Re: New router needed, or something else?

Postby Pllachaers on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:09 am

Hi roberthans
I am having perfect solution for your router problem. It is helps for you in fast way. Click the below link and get the possible ideas for rectify it. We are using this way of that problem. I hope it will be helps you.
Thank you.
Pllachaers

Return to General Questions