Two questions (BM)

Two questions (BM)

Postby rolandbaker on Thu May 25, 2017 11:47 pm

Dear Hunters --

Long time trawler, first time poster. I've just recently acquired my third legendary, and I am confused now as to what I should be running. I have Apex Claw and Kil'Jaedan's, and I just received the boots. I don't currently have a second trinket to replace Kil'Jaedan's with, except an 860 stat stick. But I'm hoping that will change in the near future, though I have not exactly had great luck with trinkets, legendaries, or tier drops: my guild has never seen a CoF on any difficulty, and I only got my tier helm this week -- the first time Eli dropped protector. Alas.

I digress. Anyway, I'm wondering which of those legendaries I should run.

My second question (and it is not unrelated to the first), is about Dire Frenzy. I am hearing two mutually exclusive things about Dire Frenzy: first, that we should more or less use it off cooldown; second, that we should never be focus capped. I cannot easily on any BW phase -- or at all, during BL -- spend enough focus to not have Dire Frenzy focus cap me. I guess I'm just wondering what the optimal usage of DF is, overall, and if that changes at all if I should use the boots.

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- https://able2know.org
- Data Analysis Video Examples
rolandbaker

Return to General Questions