Substantial reward for playing weekly Maplestory M Mesos

Substantial reward for playing weekly Maplestory M Mesos

Postby Maplestory2M on Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:31 am

Substantial reward for playing weekly Maplestory M Mesos There might also have been no occasion whatsoever for me Clearly nexon does not appreciate my patronage A day opened The reason I stocked up was because of meso sacks potential scorlls and gold stamps I would have been out of use inventory in minutes when I opened them all earlier and

with no inventory I cant pick up more boxes and keep enjoying the eventTHe event was put up in a terrible way that obligated one to save boxes till the previous day in the event that you wanted the genuine rare stuff Since Im not gon na bother with job the nodestones honestly dont even matter They brought me back with occasions

and then thoroughly F had me at the A I just needed one taste of adequate equipment for once in my life and that ring all those potential srolls really would have helped me out Its just boring laggy maplestory with an character that is underpoweredIf they wanted to keep returning players they should have let them appreciate the event

correctly and flavor of a bit of that electricity inspire them to shed some NX by showing them how Maplestory M Mesos for sale powerful a good ring or any cubes can cause you to THats all I wanted anyways I planned to drop decent money with this game when the event really paid out and was actually enjoying myself But it didnt And yeah it is not that tough

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/
Maplestory2M

Return to General Questions